No answer from support about xiaomi

I bought a Pro license two days ago.
mainly bought for these xiaomi phones. but none of them are not supported .
always error cannot connect to programm.
i try it on Redmi 6pro(******) and Redmi Note 6Pro(tulip).

I am sure that other models on which ARB(anti rollback protection) is also not supported,or phones that have new arb version.
I am sure that in the future you are going to select the right firehose, but every time the ARB version is updated, it will become irrelevant.

I thought you had their own authorized account which they linked to the chimera software.
and i need some reply from developers/supporters of this product!
so tell me will it work,or please return my money because without that function i did not need this product.
Thanks


from GSM-Forum https://ift.tt/2SAOpa8
via

Comments