Journey of my Android Developing.

Hey Guys,

First of all this is my first blog that i ever write so if i do some mistakes so just ignore.
So lets start from the beginning. actually I was that type of person who is some kind of techy mind or interested in all the technical field like i was very much interested in technology.

Technology  the word technology is the word whenever i listen this word i used to thoughts some kind of possibilities that normal people doesn't even think for that. So when i am in 8th class so i started to make some kind of projects with motors and led's.

After that i developed my interest in mobile phone software for that i engaged with some of my friend's mobile shop repairing and learn mobile phone flashing and installing custom firmware in mobile phones.

Comments